Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 29, 2008

    Little Tiny Vegetables...


    so its late august, and my cabana boy and i have been working feverishly to keep our little garden growning in this desert, i water in the morning before i go to work, he waters in the evening when he gets back home, sometimes we go out together and water again...just for good measure. the poor little plants are breathing heavily and gasping for air...oh wait, thats jack, our black lab. anyway, its so damn hot here that even the weeds dont grow. seriously, i have only had to pull three weeds all season! i was just about to give up on my garden and walk right into oncoming traffic (i really really REALLY want to be a gardener!!) when voilah!! (is that spelled right?) much to my suprise, i had little tiny tomatos and peppers to pick!! YAY!! my very first harvest....just the right size for a barbie salad bar. now where did i put all of those barbies??

    2 comments:

    Cuties on Top said...

    Yay!! Cute veggies!! Good job they look delicious!! Hey those are way bigger than barbie size! That was a funny blog is was giggling while i read it!!

    zephyrsarah said...

    HA! I just read it out loud to rachel, we were laughing!!! I would come to your barbie salad bar, it sounds like fun and all things are cuter when they're small!