Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Thirty sixteen


    so... the alarm went off this morning as usual, and i hit the snooze button for the 11th time, as usual, and i really didnt want to get up and go to work, AS USUAL, and everything else was feeling the same "as usual", until BAM!! a tiny little lovenote stuck to my side of the bed from my cabana boy turned the whole day upsidedown. it said simply: "happy birthday babe". what the...??? awwwwwww crap! i'm another year older. damn it!! now what? 29 isnt believable anymore, and everyone is on to me by now anyway!! but wait a minute.., my sister, uhhhh- i mean, my daughter, sarah has the cutest way of refering her fast approaching big 3-0 as her twenty tenth birthday, so i decided, hey! if she can turn twenty ten in three years, why cant i be thirty-sixteen today? so thats it, i'm thirty sixteen....anyone got a problem with that? take it up with my cabana boy, he's got my back....wayyyyy back....

    2 comments:

    zephyrsarah said...

    Well it has a certain ring to it... I think it works!
    Those are awfully pretty flowers, how nice!!! Happy Thirty-Sixteenth Birthday, sis, er... mom!!!

    Cuties on Top said...

    Haha!! Happy Birthday again!! Thirty-sixteen is the perfect age!! its like the best of both worlds!!! I hope you had a good day and it looks like you had a beautiful flower surprise!!